No single taxpayer benefits more than another when it comes to preparation by mail. However, it gives certain taxpayers special added convenience. It is especially helpful for:
- Those who have transportation problems,
- People who are shut in because of illness,
- Individuals who will be traveling a good deal during tax season,
- Those who have a work schedule that does not permit them to get away at convenient times,
- Taxpayers who reside a considerable distance away, or
- Those who simply prefer the added convenience of having their returns done by mail.
Posted in: About Us and Our Service