I am an independent contractor/own my own business. What forms do I need to fill out?

If you are an independent contractor or own your own business, you will need to fill out ORG 19. In addition, complete ORG 18 if you have car and/or truck expenses associated with this business. If you have an office in your home, complete ORG 20.

Posted in: The Organizer