I bought/sold a home this year. What info do you need?

We will need a copy of your settlement statement, also known as HUD1. (Just providing the figures will not be enough; we must have the documentation.) We will also need a copy of the 1098 Mortgage Interest Statement that your lender will send you.

Posted in: The Organizer