Where do I record information specific to my estimated payments, IRA/Pension plan contributions, education expenses, church and charitable contributions, medical expenses, dependant child care, and rental property?

The information should be recorded on the following pages: Estimated payments – Page 4 IRA/pension plan contributions – Page 2 Education expenses – Page 1 Church & charitable donations – Page 3 (non cash contributions require a receipt) Medical expenses … [Read more…]